The Coach House is set within the grounds of the Estate, there is a tennis court available for our guests to use, fishing by appointment, and many walks, to mention but a few of the activities on offer within the estate. From unlimited wood for the log burner and fires, to bringing your own pony - there’s not much the Coach House cannot accommodate. There are many other local activities on offer.
The Crogen Estate is based in a great location to explore the wealth of what North Wales has to offer, that's if you have the time away from our own activities on site. We're open all year round for short, weekend or longer breaks.
Those guests spending Christmas with us can have one of our home grown Christmas trees in pride of place - remember to leave extra space in your packing for your decorations!
Why not enjoy your own private sauna in the privacy of your garden during your stay at Crogen? Please visit www.heartwoodsaunas.com for more details.
Did you know?
- We're self-sufficient in heating and hot water
- We have our own private water supply (council tested)
- WiFi free of charge
- Our farmland is organically farmed
- a magnificent family kitchen, complete with Aga and wood burning stove
- an elegant dining room with open fireplace
- large sitting room with open fireplace
- playroom / sitting room with table tennis
- south facing veranda – perfect for inclement weather
- private walled garden
- 3 king size double bedrooms (1 en suite shower with WC)
- 2 double bedrooms, both with wash-basins
- 2 twin bedrooms (1 en suite shower with WC, 1 with wash basin)
- 1 single room
- 1 downstairs twin
- Downstairs Shower and loo.
- 3 further bathrooms
- utility room with washing machine, dryer and chest freezer
- Dogs, we allow maximum 2 dogs at £30 each