Our refurbished private wing is located within Crogen Hall, with views towards the River Dee
- Own entrance and parking area
- 1 double bedroom with spacious en suite bathroom and shower
- 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- A double sofa bed in the sitting room
- Charming kitchen with Aga and dining area
- Private water supply
- WiFi £10 charge per stay
- We ask for a £50 p/wk heating supplement to be given in cash on arrival, or £30 for a short break
Comments from the Visitors Book
"We had an amazing time... hopefully we can come again!"
"Fantastic from start to finish"
"A fab, cozy place to return to after Snowdon"
"Lovely comfortable house. The Estate is peaceful and the owners' friendly and helpful. SO much to see and do in North Wales."
"A tranquil, idyllic location with the added bonus of excellent accommodation"
"We had a wonderful stay in the most beautiful house in Wales"