Set within the grounds of the Estate, the Coach House comfortably sleeps 17 (cot available). From unlimited wood for the log burner and fires, to bringing your own pony - there’s not much the Coach House cannot accommodate. We are happy to pre-book any activities that we have on offer - just let us know in advance and everything will be waiting for you on your arrival.
The Crogen Estate is based in a great location to explore the wealth of what North Wales has to offer, that's if you have the time away from our own activities on site. We're open all year round for short, weekend or longer breaks.
Those guests spending Christmas with us can have one of our home grown Christmas trees in pride of place - remember to leave extra space in your packing for your decorations!
Did you know?
- We're self-sufficient in heating and hot water
- We have our own private water supply (council tested)
- WiFi free of charge
- Our farmland is organically farmed
- a magnificent family kitchen, complete with Aga and wood burning stove
- an elegant dining room with open fireplace
- large sitting room with open fireplace
- playroom with table tennis
- south facing veranda – perfect for inclement weather
- private walled garden
- 3 king size double bedrooms (1 en suite shower with WC)
- 2 double bedrooms, both with wash-basins
- 2 twin bedrooms (1 en suite shower with WC, 1 with wash basin)
- 1 downstairs twin
- 1 single room
- 3 bathrooms
- utility room with washing machine, dryer and chest freezer
- Dogs, we allow maximum 2 dogs at £25 each